Twitter

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monetize Your Sites: $1,000 / Month From Link Sales

This is an Entireweb Sponsor Update. Remove me from this list.

See a web copy of this email if you don't see images

Sign Up to Monetize Your Sites
Monetize Your Sites
Get $1,000 / Month From Link Sales

Do you want to get additional income from your sites? Then our service is right for you. We want to sell links from your sites to 6,281 of our clients. Sign up free.

6 Benefits You Get With Us

1

Our partners get up to $1000 / month from link sales. Can your sites bring you more? Sign up to find out.

1 Selling links through MageNet is absolutely safe. You have complete control over each sold backlink.
Guaranteed Payments. Each month you'll receive automatic payments via PayPal (or other system). Bulk Sales & No Fees.. We'll sell links from all pages of your sites to 6,281 of our clients simultaneously.
Save Your Time. No need to look for clients & negotiate with them. We'll do that for you. Passive Monthly Income. Sign up & we'll start to sell links from your sites right now!
Sign Up & Get $1000 / Month

Current Statistics

Our Happy Partners

Rick Broony Thanks to MageNet, I already get $415.74 per month from my site. The system is very simple & user friendly. I like that I can set my own prices for all links & control which sites to accept, and which not. But most of all I like the huge number of link sales!

Thank you, guys!

Rick Broony | Webmaster

Ron Sunbrook I wasn't really sure MageNet could increase my income. But when I got 8 new clients within a couple of weeks, I changed my mind. I earned about $500 for 2 months having spent just about 30 minutes for all this time!

Thanks,
Ron Sunbrook | Multiple sites owner

Albert Subery I was very surprised with simple start and so fast growth of my monthly passive income.

Thanks!

Albert Subery | Entrepreneur

Sign Up & Get $1000 / Month

0 comments:

Post a Comment