Twitter

Monday, November 21, 2011

Gossip Girl: Who Is Blair’s “Soul Mate?”
















Nobody gives good love triangle like Gossip Girl. It’s one of the biggest reasons the show has made it to a whopping 100 episodes, which the cast celebrated this weekend in (where else?) NYC. And E! News was on hand to dish with Chace Crawford, Penn Badgley, Leighton Meester, Blake Lively and the rest of the cast.
So do the show’s über-popular duo Chuck and Blair still stand a chance? What about Dan and Blair? And which guy is Blair’s “soul mate?” Penn’s answer may surprise you…
“I think they will always have feelings for each other in a certain capacity,” Penn says of Dan and Blair. “I can’t really say where it is going to go, nor do I know even because they have had plans for them since the beginning, only in the sense that they are a certain intellectual match for one another and I think Dan is unfortunate in that he loves Blair and I think Blair is his soul mate but he is not Blair’s soul mate, because Blair and Chuck belong with each other obviously. I think that the fans all love Chuck and Blair together, but you know, maybe you’re wrong.”
So is Badgley bummed that Dan’s not Blair’s soul mate? “Well, that is my personal opinion, but my opinions are biased.” Still, he says, “They are an intellectual match for one another and even though it’s not physical, it’s this completely heady thing, which I think is fun because it’s a show with heady campy dialogue. I think they fit together well in that sense that they don’t fit together and all they do is bicker. I think that’s fun for people to watch.”
Sumber : Indonews.org

















0 comments:

Post a Comment