Twitter

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Exclusive: Kardashian Sisters Wish Rob Good Luck on ‘DWTS’ (PHOTOS)



Khloe, Kourtneyand Kim Kardashian are three proud sisters to baby bro Rob Kardashian. The reality star has made it to the finals of Dancing with the Stars and tonight, Nov. 22, Rob has a real shot at taking home the coveted mirror ball trophy. We're just hours away from the big show and his sisters are still showing their support for Rob!
The girls sent Celebuzztheir comments following last night's show, Kim saying:
"We were all so blown away by Rob's performances last night. His freestyle dance was my favorite of the whole season!! Each week he works so hard and is always prepared, but never knew he would get a perfect score!! We were all amazed and so happy! Rob is so excited to have made it this far and I am so proud of him. Doing this show has really changed Rob. He's really grown up so much and it's been incredible to watch him each week."
Khloe wished her bro good luck, saying:
"By the time last night's show was over my voice was seriously gone! We just couldn't stop screaming after Rob's freestyle. I mean, his Waltz was fantastic, but his freestyle was just unbelievable!!!!! I was literally shaking after, I just couldn't believe what I was watching! I DVR'd it and have watched it so many times since. And I die laughing every time I see me and my sisters jumping up and down! Watching Rob improve week after week has been so special for my entire family. His dedication is truly beautiful. We're all just so proud of him!"
Kourtney added: "I am beyond proud of my brother. This competition has helped him gain so much confidence and truly grow into a man. I was in tears watching him perform last night!"
Sumber : Indonews.org


0 comments:

Post a Comment